Mother dreamt her 3 daughters were drowning and then it actually happened the next day

Thespian Gabriel,

- A mother says she dreamt her three daughters were drowning 
- The very next day, her daughters did drown 
- She was collecting flowers when the children ventured into a swamp 
   A 34-year-old mother in Sarakham Province, northeastern Thailand says she dreamt that her three daughters were drowning before they actually died the very next day. 
  Bunga Ardeed told local reporters that she was collecting flowers to sell at her local market when her daughters ventured into a swamp on Wednesday, May 3. 
  She said she had turned away briefly before Phraewa, two, Beam, seven and Karn, nine suddenly disappeared. She tried to call for help but it was too late.
   Mother dreamt her 3 daughters were drowning and then it actually happened the next day 

                                           The swamp in which the girls drowned 

In her interview, Ardeed said: "Last night before they died I dreamt that she drowned in the water. I dreamt that I went to help my daughter." She continued: "There was an old person who stood laughing at me. I asked where are you from, why are you laughing. Then I woke up and said to my self it was just a dream. But now it has happened. I am so sad. My daughters are gone forever."

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1103291-mother-dreamt-3-daughters-drowning-happened-day.html

Comments

Popular Posts